Thursday, September 15, 2016

The Thunder Rolled

Last night right after all my little one's minus Fisher were all settle in their beds.
Drinks, bathroom and philosophizing completed.
As I sat on the couch snuggling an almost asleep Fisher,
a storm let loose with lightening and thunder right above our home.
It rattled the house and us.


I took a moment to settle myself and than headed straight 
to my littlest ones room. 
Sure enough they were terrified!


Pretty soon everyone was in the family room!
Dallin only stayed up for a moment before heading back to bed,
the others needed some help to calm themselves.
So we talked and watch some cartoons.
Around 10 pm everyone was back to bed and fell asleep to the sound of rain.

P.S. I truly have never heard thunder as loud as I did last night!

No comments:

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love