Monday, September 30, 2024

Heavenly

 This blog post is for a class project and is completely fictitious.


 Are you on the hunt for modest clothing to help you with all your transition from summer to fall needs?
Well let me tell you I have been and found the cutest little boutique called Heavenly! The name speaks for itself because their clothing is nothing short of Heavenly!

Shirt link here, Overalls link here.

Living in Northern California has created quite the little challenge for me!

It is way too hot for sweaters but I still want to embrace all the fall coziness, even if it's over 90 degrees outside. Luckily, Heavenly has solved all my issues.

Heavenly has helped me find the best fall has to offer, like these adorable corduroy overalls that scream fall but are light enough that I am not sweating to death. Hallelujah!

Heavenly website and social media page are simply amazing and full of stylish clothing! One thing I love that they do on their Instagram account is create reels with so many different ways to style your outfits. If you're looking for some outfit inspo, go and check them out! 

I absolutely love that Heavenly's entire "fallosophy" (see what I did there) is surrounded with helping women find fashionable modest clothing, that is affordable without sacrificing quality. They believe that women are divine, elegant, and beautiful and we should embrace our beauty. Don't you just love that!?

You can find links to my personal favorites here, Heavenly's website here, Instagram, Facebook and my colab with them on Pinterest here.  #embracebeauty




 

1 comment:

Heavenly- Fashion Modest. said...

You have done an amazing job! I really love how you explain and make the blog!

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love