Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween


Happy Halloween!!!!! We had a blast!!!!

Motocross Dallin. This was the first year that

he ditched us for friends. So sad, but what are you to do?

Dr Mike. Yes that's Mike with no shoes.
What Dr wear shoes or something?

Lauren and Mia. Poor Mia and her
black eye, and yes Lauren gave it to her.
Lucky for us it was only an accident
and Mia forgave.

The cutest witch ever Lauren.
I made her outfit and yes I am so surprised at
how well it turned out. Her skirt was total
inspired by my friend Megan's Halloween banner and
her amazing tassells.

Our cute owl Milo. I also made this with major
help from Martha Stewart. Thanks Martha!!

Every year we get a group shoot with this amazing family.
Such good friends. I keep telling their mama she needs
to add a couple of kids for my new ones to play with, but for some
reason she doesn't respond with YIPPEE I CAN'T WAIT YOU
ARE SO RIGHT. WOW KEM HOW DID I NEVER EVER
THINK OF HAVING A BABY JUST BECAUSE
YOU WENT AND GOT KNOCKED UP.
THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME TO HAVE ANOTHER
ONE JUST FOR YOU. Nope she just looks at me like I am crazy and laughs
in my face, but whatever she will have one because I say so.

Another family we love and another mama who wont
get knock up to support me in this time of gestation. One more
woman who laughs at me but whatever she to will have a baby
because I say so. Please, pretty please
Happy Halloween!!!!

5 comments:

the mama monster said...

ok so milo and laurens costumes are even cuter than i imagined them! so very cute! wonder why nobody will be preggie with you??? all i can say is thank goodness it isn't my turn to be pregnant right now!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

The costumes are amazing! All the kids looked great! Lu was the cutest spooky little witch and there no words to describe how cute Milo looked in his little owl suit. Oh how I love those kids of ours. Look how happy they are, well except for Mike, but that's an unfortunate story. Too bad we couldn't get them to pose for the pics like we wanted and Sam kept wandering around the yard like a lost little baseball that he was.

Steph said...

All I can say it that its a good thing you are the one poppin out the kids! You sure do make em cute! Loved Milo's little owl costume! Soooo cute!

Elise said...

Hey Kem, great job on the costumes! I love Milos...might have to use that next year. Hey I didn't know you did photography! I like you more more the more I find out about you:) I've been dabbling in it too lately. We'll have to talk photog stuff next time we're together.

Elise Frazier

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Guess you're going to have to blog because baby, I just nominated you for the kreativ blogger award!

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love