Thursday, May 16, 2013

DInner

I am working on making dinner every night.
I must admit that if Justin is gone or if the littlest thing comes up 
I am all about running and getting something.
I also struggle with remembering to take the meat out of the freezer to thaw out.
Which leads me to running to the store to buy something which I already own.
So here is to planning ahead and saving some money.


This Week's Dinners
Sriracha Sauce Salmon with Rice and Black Beans.
Man Pleasing Chicken (not my name) with Fruit, Baked Zucchini & baked beans
Taco with Salad and Black Beans
Chicken Pitas with Tzatziki Sauce with Fresh Fruit
Homemade Pizza with Salad
Breakfast (a great standby for when Justin is gone).

  

1 comment:

Elise said...

mmm...they all sound awesome. Yeah I'm pretty much the worst lately at planning ahead. It's been all pancakes, eggs, and whatever Shane concocts lately. I have been wondering if there was a copycat chick fil a sauce out there somewhere...love that stuff. So thanks for the link!

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love