Thursday, January 23, 2014

Menu Thursday

Wow it's been awhile since I've done a Menu Thursday!
I love having what I'm going to make for dinner right here, linked up to the
amazing websites that I find dinner on.
A few things have changed since my last *MT.
The biggest is that I went back to work 3 nights a week.
I love were I work and that I get to help people reach their goal of getting healthy.
Yes, all I do is sell gym membership, but joining a gym is the first step.
Since I'm going saving the world, I try to help my husband save dinner by having
something ready or something he just has to finish up.


With mash potatoes and a side salad.

Chili Verde 
With rice and black beans.
I crockpot this, super easy just add cubed pork and a jar of chili verde.

Crescent Roll Pizza
With fruit and a side salad

This I have changed a little so that I can crockpot it.
Basically I cook the sausage and then throw everything in the crockpot minus the pasta to cook.
The pasta I cook and add right before it's done.

I want to teach my kids the joy of a good salad, so to their dismay 
we will be having salad one night a week.

The Always Super Classy Taco

Hawaiian Haystacks

Quick question what are your meal planning tricks, anything your loving right now, and whats your favorite
Hawaiian Haystacks topping? Mine are coconut and green onion.


*Here MT stands for Menu Thursday not Mountain.

No comments:

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love