Friday, January 8, 2010

First Week of Twenty Ten

  • Monday

Kids back at school + Husband back to work= Ikea

My dear friend Megan and I couldn't wait to

get ourselves to the Ikea sale and took the first chance we had.

We both bought baskets, super cute cups and plastic tubs.
On top of that I bought an add on to Milo's train set,
and Megan got herself some yummy Swedish Fish.
We of course had lunch!

WARNING
Ikea is not for the faint of heart!
  • Tuesday

Mike's last Dr apt. for his broken finger.

So So So happy it healed up great all on its own and there

was no need for surgery.

Also this Tuesday was Pack meeting for Mike's scouts.
Um yeah lets just say what a fun night!!!
I so look forward to it and can hardly stand the fact that
it is only one night a month!!!
(please note the sarcasm).
  • Wednesday

Dallin's Geography Bee!!!!

Dallin did great and I think you can tell that it started

at 7:30 am by poor Dallin's glossed over look.

Lets just say I think we all had this look.

  • Thursday

Lunch with friends at McDonald's.

Dallin got the first three Fablehavens for Christmas

and Thursday night I finished book #2



  • Friday

Milo's 12 mth well-child check up.

First off I have the worlds best pediatrician.

I can't believe how lucky I got when I found him.

I must also amit that I choose him because I liked

his name Dr King Hom. He is wonderful, especially if

you have a child with Asthma and lets just say that when

Dallin was a little man we saw Dr Hom weekly .

Ok back to Mr Milo.

You would have thought he was on a sugar high. He ran around that

Dr office like he was on speed! Tried to steal everything Dr Hom

put in front of him. Milo doesn't believe in stranger danger.

He Weighed in at 20 lbs and is almost 30 inches.

That's the 14% for weight and 46% for height.


This was the look I got when I put him in his car seat!

and this is why. In my hurry to be able to comfort him

after his shots I sorta didn't realise that I had shoved both legs
into one leg hole. Sorry Lo.


P.S. I also found a great store today (not to worry there will be a post
shortly about it) and also those big baskets from Ikea were normally $35
on sale for $9.99.

4 comments:

the mama monster said...

fun fun first week of 2010! i thought milo would be bigger than that... really only 14%? he is a little chub? either way he is a dang cutie! i love those pictures of his legs in one hole and i really want a big basket now. how perfect for toys...

Elise said...

Oh man, i almost cried laughing at the double up on the pant leg. Awesome, just awesome.

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Milo's first doctor appt turned him into a mermaid! I don't know what is funnier. The fact that you shoved both legs in one pant leg or the fact that you took a picture of the incident.
Ah, IKEA. How I love thee. I will let the fact that you were out of lingonberry drink or whatever it's called slip this time, but if you are out next time, there are going to be problems.

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

I have grammar issues. Please excuse the run-on sentance with misplaced punctuation.

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love