Saturday, June 18, 2011

On top of things????

I love my life, I love my kids and I have the most
amazing husband who I also love.
With that said, right now I should be cleaning up
the kitchen, doing some laundry, making dinner and
checking to make sure everything is ready for Sunday.
Oh did I mention I have as of yet not showered.
But alas I am maybe just a little bit in a funk and maybe
I might just be hiding from all that is required of me at this moment
and blogging just to have a few moments to myself.


Stay tuned because I have a project that should be done soon.
In fact I'm going to work on it as soon as all the
 things I listed above are done(well maybe not the shower). 
All I'll say now is it centers around a huge vintage clock
I was luck enough to find at the DI. 
Can't wait to get started and that is all the motivation
I need to finish all I have to, so why am I still blogging?  See ya later. Kem

No comments:

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love