Monday, February 10, 2014

Book's Check Em Out

I love recipe books!!!!  Come on who doesn't?
When I saw The Romney Family Table, I knew I wanted it,
and let Justin know that I wanted it and left hints it would make a great Christmas present.
Somehow my hints feel short and this was not waiting for me under the tree.
I did get the new gym shoes, that I picked out and bought and put under the tree.

Anyway, I saw that it was on sale for half off at Desert Book!!!!
So I ran over and picked up my very own copy.
I can't wait to try out so many of the recipes and I love all the pictures of the Romney family.
  I'm sure that they will be feature on Menu Thursday.


As a bonus! When I was searching for an image, 
I was lucky enough to stumble along to The Super Hero Cookbook.

I'm guessing that this beauty would have made it under the tree.
  


1 comment:

heidi said...

I am addicted to cookbooks! I want both of these now!

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love