Friday, April 25, 2014

Oil Pulling

Have you ever tried oil pulling?
You take a spoonful of coconut oil and swish it around your mouth for about 20 min.
If you try it be sure to spit the oil into the trash, not your sink.





The first time I tried it I was expecting to gag and have a fowl taste in my mouth.
Honestly it has a mild taste and if you had an essential oil like peppermint 
you can't even taste the oil.

I thought that 20 min would kill me, but if I do it with my morning jobs, 
it goes by fast.  I just set a timer and start cleaning.

My teeth felt cleaner from day one, my teeth are less sensitive
 and have less build up at the end of the day.

I had a tooth that felt like a cavity was starting and now seems completely fine.

I will admit that I have fallen off the oil pulling wagon and the other day got a canker sore.
Super lame!  I decide to try oil pulling with On Guard and it was gone the next day.
I have never had a canker heal that fast.
So needless to say me and oil pulling our back on and I have learned my lesson.

As a side note Coconut Oil is also amazing on your face and helps a bunch with acne.

No comments:

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love