Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A Name


Fisher was given a name and a blessing on Aug 7th, by his wonderful dad!


I am so thankful to have a husband who loves the Lord and the Priesthood that 
he was given by the Lord.
He blessed Fisher to know that the Lord loves him and that he would be able to 
find his role, his purpose on the earth.

I have been thinking a lot about the Plan of Salvation.
We had a friend pass away from cancer and she left two young girls behind
and her amazing eternal companion.  With the joy of Fishers birth and the sadness
of Sheri's death, plus feeling the lose of my own mother.
It's hard not having her here to share all that Fisher is.
I would see mother and daughters shopping together, preparing for
a new little one in their families. And at times it would break my heart.
I would have to count to get control over my emotions.

I am so thankful to know the Plan!
That there is a purpose to everything.  That all this sorrow will be swallowed up 
by redeeming forces.  By my Savior, who I love with all my heart.
Because of him I have JOY, because of him I will be reunited with
loved ones who have gone on before me, because of him my family is eternal,
because of him Sheri's family will hug her once more.

The Plan of Salvation is amazingly wonderful and
truly is the Plan of Happiness!

No comments:

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love