Monday, August 29, 2016

Lil Pranksters

Milo and Evie put the turd in Saturday night!
While I thought they were playing happily out side,
they were happily putting conditioner and grass on my car.  


When I saw it I wasn't sure if I wanted to cry or yell!
I was already feeling broken by the first week of school!
Why did summer have to end?!

I didn't yell or cry,
I quietly sent them to bed and told them to never prank my car again.
They thought I would think it was funny and which I'm sure I will at some point.
Justin thought it was funny right away.
Although he was gone and only heard about it after the car was all cleaned up.

Being mom is hard sometimes.
Sometimes I want to run away!  Not forever but a weekend alone would be nice.
I am grateful for my role as mother.  I love my chicklets with all my heart.
They give me purpose and a reason to grow and be who the lord wants me to be.
With all that said, I think for Christmas I'm going to ask for a weekend away by myself!

No comments:

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love