Monday, February 23, 2009

To south beach or not to south beach



Meet my new Lens... I am so happy, so I had clothing money from Christmas that I was saving for my post prego belly, but I decided to buy this Lens instead. Its a 50 mm 1.8 and will be perfect for some up coming shots I have. I cant wait to play with it.

So on to other things, I have decided it is time to get back to my pre pergo form and I am trying to decide if I should south beach it or just start a work out routine and eat what I want well not everything I want(I'm not twenty anymore). I am pretty sure that I am I'll south beach it for the next 2 wks just to get the wait loss started, and go from there.

Justin is still off work today thanks to his lovely case of vertigo but thinks he'll be going back tomarrow.. So yippee

Until next time Kem

No comments:

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love