Monday, September 22, 2014

What is Sealed

Yesterday the Ogden Temple was dedicated.
Instead of having our normal church services, we were able to participate in the dedication. 
Sitting and listening to the speakers talk about the Temple helped remind me of how blessed I am.
I am blessed that my family is sealed, we our bound here on earth and in heaven.


I am indebted to our Savior,
His atoning sacrifice has made it possible through the saving ordinances of the temple,
that when my mom leaves this earthly trail and is reunited with those who have gone on before
that one day when I am called home I will be reunited with her.

I am grateful for the knowledge that my babies are not lost, 
I am and will for all eternity be their mother and even if I may not be able to hold them now, one day I will.
That those perfect little souls will be their to greet their grandma when she steps through the veil.
It is like a part of me will be able to greet her and be with her.

Whether our loved ones are on this side of the veil or the other,
they are near and they are still very much a part of our lives.

I may only have a month left her on earth with my mother but I have an eternity to look forward too.

The Temple gives me hope!



No comments:

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love