Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dallins date night

Me and Dallin headed off to Red Robyn for lunch.
Yea Spring Break and being able to do a lunch date!!!
You might wonder why Red Robyn?
The answer; Dallin found out that they
have bottomless fries and that was all it took.
We had so much fun and it was a blast to talk with
my lil man who is on the verge of being a young man.
Oh it hurts just to write that one day soon he will be a
young man and to realize that he will be 11 yr old this year!!


Where oh where has the time gone.

I remember when you where just brand new into this world
just like you little brother Milo and even though your
hair never did this he reminds me of you, and how you were
as baby Dallin
And how your skinny little feet

turned into chubby little feet

Oh I remember those kissable cheeks just like your cousin Eli's
And how just like lil man Sam you loved sports and balls.
but unlike Sam your game of choice wasn't basketball but baseball.
I remember you learned to hit the ball at the ripe old age of 2.

How time has changed. Right now I'm going to try and remember

how much you and Mike loved to just sit on the motorcycles and just pretend

because I know someday soon you will be out their scaring me to death with

your motocross skills but for now just safely dream because I have no problem with that.

Man a live do I ever love this boy.

You might be wondering why I didn't use photos

of Dallin as a Baby and toddler?

The answer; I don't own a scanner.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I have two printer/scanner/copiers that the printing part doesn't work anymore (so thus the copying part doesn't either). You are welcome to either of them if you want a scanner.

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

That boy cracks me up on a daily basis. He's almost a permanent fixture here at our house and that's okay by me. It's hilarious to listen to our boys play.

Steph said...

It is amazing how fast they grow! Dal is not a little boy anymore, which is weird because when I first met him he was so little compared. It has been fun to watch him grow. He is such a good kid. You have every right to be proud of him.

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love