Sunday, August 18, 2013

Once Upon a Jacket

I have wanted a leather jacket since the fist time 
Emma Swan strolled across my TV in Once Upon a Time.
(Ok before that, but she really made me want one more).


So today when I was wandering round Zulily,  look what I found!
Some Kick Ars faux Leather Jackets.
Best Part of all, they're only $22.99 or less.
Amazingly fab, I know. 
(Did I just write amazingly fab?  I might have to kick my own ars.)


This black faux Leather is only $19.99



Don't you love the Olive Green.  I almost bought this one.


Classic Brown.  Love where it hits on the wast. 


Don't worry for those of you who are a little Mary Margaret,
I've got you cover for the same price.


Who doesn't love a Camel Hooded Toggle Jacket?
I love the detail around the pockets.

Are you maybe feeling a little Wicked?  Here's
my Regina inspired pick.


Okay this jacket I love.  The black with the grey color blocking.
With such an awesome price, well I see nothing wicked here.

If only I could have them all, but alas I live in a itty bitty home,
so I went with the black leather and the grey and black color blocking.

Which do you love?

Just to make you want fall a little more, here's a sneak peak at the new season.




Here's a new show.  Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.  Looks promising.

No comments:

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love