Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween Fun

My friend Jackie got a group of us together to make these super cute blocks from Caravan Shoppe.
 Lets just say that Milo and Evie love them. They were perfect for Conference weekend.


They have so many amazingly cute items.
Here are a few that I am planning on making for the holiday season.


I bought Lauren an old doll house for Christmas, that my friend Elise found. (Huge Thanks).
I think these Minifolk would love to live in Lauren's wee house.
I here they are working on a Minifolk Nativity. Awesome.

Who doesn't need a big old turkey print.

I think this puzzle will go with my Christmas activities.


2 comments:

Elise said...

Really cute! Can't wait to see what magic you do on the dollhouse!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

I still need to finish mine. And I still need to pay Jacka-lacky. They aren't as awesome because my blocks have rounded edges. Oh well, we'll throw them around just the same!

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love