Thursday, October 31, 2013

Menu Thursday




First off!
HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!


I have always wanted to try Schnitzel and this recipe from Whats Gaby cooking looks wonderful.
Maybe I'll make this on Monday and our Family Home Evening treat could be Strudel? 


Crockpot BBQ Pork Ribs
I have a super yummy and easy recipe.
I'll share this coming week sometime.

Roast

Nachos
Stuffed Peppers
I have an evil laughter here,  
my kids are going to be absolutely horrified.  I have never made these for them knowing the eye roles and complaints the will follow these being placed on the table.
I love them and they sound so good and my kids don't have to eat the peppers right.
Maybe I'll make theirs meatloaf style with out the pepper then I am not wasting food.
Problem solved I get a pepper they get a mound of meat.
Waa Haa Haa Ha.

Hawaiian Haystacks

No comments:

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love