Monday, October 14, 2013

Update

As you know from here, I'm doing a 12 week challenge with my gym.
I have had great weeks and lame ones.
Honestly I have had more lame ones then great ones.
Seriously I think my kids have planned out how to get sick.
I get it kids, change is hard for all of us.
I'll still love you even if I have a rocking body.

So even with all this sabotage going on, I am down a size.
Can I get a hell ya Heck Ya!


On Saturday I ran to Gap Outlet to try and find some jeans that fit.
(I know poor me, I now have saggy butt jeans.)
Lets just say I found the sale of a life time.
That outfit I'm sporting cost right around $6.
No lie, just 6 macaroons for the jeans, sweater and jacket.


I only spent $30 for this bag of clothes.
I would show all of what I found but it's for Christmas, so I am bond by Christmas law and therefor 
can show nothing.

But here's a run down
4  pairs of pants
3 sweaters
2 dresses 
1 pair of sandals
1 jacket
1 plaid shirt.

When I was told the total, I may have done a fist pump with a yes! and the lady behind the counter may have looked at me like I needed mental help.
To which I grabbed my bag and gave a don't judge me I have 5 kids to clothe smile. 

Here's how I did it.  Gap was having a 50% off all clearance, I had a coupon for another 25% off
and lastly I had rewards from when I did my back to school shopping trip. 

1 comment:

Elise said...

Way to go Kem! That's amazing! After this baby comes, you need to help me get down a size...or 4 or 5 :)

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love