Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sucker

Problem:  Who is going to pass out candy when we are taking the 3 younger kids trick or treating
and the 2 older boys are off and partying like it's 1999.
Solution: Leave the pumpkin in charge.

Here's a super fun and fast crafty way to leave candy on your porch while your off partying like its 1999, yes I am aware that 1999 was 14 years ago and yes I need a new partying song.
I am open for suggestions. 


Now this is tricky, poke a bunch of random holes in a pumpkin.
Let the holes dry out of a little while.  We don't want to give out slimy suckers.  Not cool.


After that comes the hard part, pimp out your pumpkin by putting suckers in the holes.

There you have it your.

PIMPKIN CANDY HOLDER!
Sorry.

PUMPKIN CANDY HOLDER!





Do you like my way to small Halloween Wreath?
I love how its off center and how the poor raven is completely lost in my black door.




The coolest thing about most of these pumpkins.
Two years ago we had a huge wind storm that blew down our beautiful hide the neighbor yard from my view pine trees.  As if to say sorry we have had pumpkins grow where one was for the past two Halloweens.  No one planted seeds they just grew and we love them, even if they can't fill the void where the trees used to be.


I would also like to take a moment and apologize to all the children who come by my home and think the are the luck ones who found a quarter.  Then realize that a punk 13 year old boy has super glued it to my porch.  My deepest apologies.  I am now heading over to pinterest to see if there is any way to get it off.  If I fail I will put a pimpkin pumpkin on top of it.

1 comment:

heidi said...

Hey lady -- I changed my blog url and name:
http://dollopalong.blogspot.com/

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love