Friday, October 18, 2013

Menu Thursday, um Friday

Yesterday was just plain lazy.  
I went to the gym and I was all sweaty and my body was red,
but I felt freezing cold the entire time. Crazy.
I was afraid that I was coming down with something and so I just took it easy.
So this is a day late.

Here's a quick update on my search to find the best chili ever.
The Mel's Kitchen Cafe Mom's Chili, was quick and easy and made Milo hum as he ate it.
It also had a strong tomato taste, which more then one of my kids didn't hum about.
So the search goes on.  I had better find one soon or else I might have a dinner mutiny.


I think I'm safe with this chili.  Love The Pioneer Woman.

Loaded Baked Potato and Chicken Casserole 

Chicken Alfredo 

Taco's

French Bread Pizzas
I get my bread from Jimmy Johns.  Only 50 cents a loaf.

Spaghetti Squash Skillet lasagna
My friend Megan made something like this and it sounded delish. 

Shepherd Pie

No comments:

JustKemistry, our Family, Life and Love